2009/05/26

Poulan Lawn Tractor with 38-Inch Steel Deck, 15.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Engine, 5 Speed Transmission and 18-Inch Rear Tires (Non-CARB Compliant) #PO15538LT


I've had two lawn tractors before I got the Poulon. I got the Poulon direct from the factory in a wooden crate. Getting the machine uncrated was not difficult after I realized I needed to let some air out of the tires so they would pull out of the slats holding the machine firmly in place. All I needed to do was attach the steering wheel, you'll need a cresant wrench. The mower already had oil in it. Added gasoline and it started right off first try. It cuts cleaner (more smoothly) than my old Ranch King. One thing I really like about the Poulon is the extreme ease of manuvering it around. It was almost like I have power steering as compared to the Ranch King or a MTD I owned several years ago. The Poulon makes far sharper turns than the others; not quite zero radius but a lot nearer to it. Another feature I really Appreciate is the neutral key position you can activate in order to cut while in reverse. The feature whereby you can set the hand brake and leave the mower still running, while you get off to remove something in the way, is a big help too. I haven't had the mower long enough to evaluate its longevity; but up to now its been one fine machine.
Buy Poulan Lawn Tractor with 38-Inch Steel Deck, 15.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Engine, 5 Speed Transmission and 18-Inch Rear Tires (Non-CARB Compliant) #PO15538LT!

No comments:

Post a Comment